- Our stars keep rising
- You can do it!
- Surrey Chambers of Commerce reveals 2016 top businesswomen list
- Women on Boards – if not now, when?
- ExportSurrey – here for you
- Women on boards: could do better
- A day in my life – Louise Punter
- Surrey Chambers reveals Surrey’s top businesswomen
- Roll up, roll up, your county (and country) needs you!
- Celebrate International Women’s Day with Surrey Chambers
- Claire on Surrey Chambers reveals Surrey’s top businesswomen
- Monica on Surrey Chambers reveals Surrey’s top businesswomen
- Claire on Is your life stressful or busy?
- Louise Punter on Apprenticeships
- Daniel on Apprenticeships
- Surrey Conference Venue on Success!
- Sally from Something Big on Supermum
- Nicky Rudd on Women
- Kerri on Supermum
Author Archives: Sally
BWIS has been catching up with Emily Bollon, Director of Motivation by Music and winner of one of this year’s Rising Stars Awards. Read on to find out how becoming a Rising Star is helping Emily to take her business to the next level.
The key lessons I’ve learned along the way are:
1) You have a story to tell. Everyone has a story; everyone has something that motivates them. Your story is no less important than anyone else’s. Stop comparing yourself to others and know your self-worth. Continue reading
When will we have a big enough pool of talented experienced women ready to join boards? When will the men on boards, the chief executives, chairmen and shareholders be ready to accept a more balanced percentage of women into the top of their organisations? If that photo is any kind of evidence then we might be waiting for a while yet. Continue reading
It was a great honour to be invited to join some 70 other business people at WWF last week to celebrate Woking’s thriving economy. The event was hosted by Woking County council, Arcom IT and Hamlyns who gave us a great insight … Continue reading
Surrey Chambers Business Women in Surrey (BWiS) is calling for nominations for its inaugural 2015 Top Businesswomen in Surrey List. Introduced to highlight the impressive and varied talent prevalent in businesswomen across the county, those on the list are nominated … Continue reading