- Our stars keep rising
- You can do it!
- Surrey Chambers of Commerce reveals 2016 top businesswomen list
- Women on Boards – if not now, when?
- ExportSurrey – here for you
- Women on boards: could do better
- A day in my life – Louise Punter
- Surrey Chambers reveals Surrey’s top businesswomen
- Roll up, roll up, your county (and country) needs you!
- Celebrate International Women’s Day with Surrey Chambers
- Claire on Surrey Chambers reveals Surrey’s top businesswomen
- Monica on Surrey Chambers reveals Surrey’s top businesswomen
- Claire on Is your life stressful or busy?
- Louise Punter on Apprenticeships
- Daniel on Apprenticeships
- Surrey Conference Venue on Success!
- Sally from Something Big on Supermum
- Nicky Rudd on Women
- Kerri on Supermum
Category Archives: Uncategorized
BWIS has been catching up with Emily Bollon, Director of Motivation by Music and winner of one of this year’s Rising Stars Awards. Read on to find out how becoming a Rising Star is helping Emily to take her business to the next level.
Back in 2011, former trade minister Lord Davies issued a report recommending that UK listed companies in the FTSE 100 should be aiming for a minimum of 25% female board member representation by the end of 2015. At the time … Continue reading
Louise Punter, chief executive, Surrey Chambers of Commerce At Surrey Chambers we help businesses promote themselves, keeping them up to speed on the latest information and opportunities and representing them to all levels of government. This means we have to … Continue reading
Surrey Chambers Business Women in Surrey (BWiS) was delighted to reveal the top 10 women on its inaugural Top Businesswomen in Surrey List this week (10 March) at a special flagship event to celebrate International Women’s Day. Held at the … Continue reading
Surrey Chambers of Commerce Business Women in Surrey (BWiS) invites you to come along to its annual flagship event in celebration of International Women’s Day. Taking place on the evening of Tuesday 10 March 2015 (5-9pm) at the fabulous new … Continue reading