Nomination Terms and Conditions
The promoter and administrator of Business Women in Surrey 2015 is Surrey Chambers Business Women in Surrey which operates the website: www.businesswomeninsurrey.co.uk
Members of the UK public, including Business Women in Surrey Chambers of Commerce community members, may all nominate individuals for the Business Women in Surrey 2015.
The nominations process opens at Noon (12pm) on Monday 1 December, 2014. Nominations must be submitted via the Business Women in Surrey website using the application form. The website is free to access and nominations are free to submit on the website, subject to any costs that you may be charged by your internet provider.
By making a nomination to Business Women in Surrey 2015, each nominator agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Nominators must fully and correctly complete the application form, providing all of the information that is required. All nominations will undergo a verification process before being confirmed by Business Women in Surrey as nominees for participation. It is possible that a nomination will not proceed to nominee status, including but not limited to, where the individual nominated fails to meet the criteria which is as follows:
- All nominations are to be made in accordance with the outlined terms and conditions above and the following criteria.
- The qualification process requires nominees to be nominated via the website.
- A nominator must be based, work, cover, operate, support or live in Surrey.
- All nominees must be a UK resident and over the age of 18.
- A nominator may nominate more than one nominee.
- Each nominator will be required to provide an email address and telephone number where the nominee can be contacted. We will inform the nominee that you have nominated her.
- All nomination forms must be submitted by noon on Friday 30 January 2015.
- Any nomination forms received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Each registered voter can only register one vote against a nominee although they may vote for more than one nominee.
- Business Women in Surrey committee members are not permitted to vote for anyone – why not? I think we can on the basis we are not ‘judges’ as it’s down to a public vote?
N.B. Business Women in Surrey does not guarantee the quality or accuracy of any nominations, or other material submitted by nominators. Business Women in Surrey does not guarantee that any photographs and/or any other material submitted by nominators or nominees to accompany recommendations accurately represent the nominees.
Any views, opinions or instructions contained within any of the nominations, does not represent the views or opinions of Business Women in Surrey. Business Women in Surrey does not endorse anything submitted by a nominator or nominee that is contained on the website or in any materials published in connection with the campaign.